Some Love Letter


Right now, Orange is sleeping on my laundry pile (my brother concluded that Orange loves my scent because wherever my laundry pile’s at, he sleeps on it). That is a good excuse to skip on the hand washing (my family doesn’t own a washing machine in five years and I am confident to say that all of us are exceptionally trained in the art and science of hand washing) and sneak in something related to a post made by our know-it-all cat.

(Currently listening to: All I Want Is You - U2)

This is for the love of my life.





But since the love of my life has not seen my blog yet, this letter will have to be unknown to him until the day comes when he will find the time to read. And I hope he does :)

Meanwhile, here's a post script.

Comments

  1. ahhhw...u are ONE BIG FAT Hopefull Romantic my friend..mka.inlove na post!! whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, suey! i guess some things never change. like my being cheesy and a hopeful romantic. see you soon! magpalibre ta kay krong! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts