Plan B


There is a man I know who had been good almost all his life. If I had it my way, I would have packed up for a trip to the beach where we can celebrate his 27th birthday. The man, however, just wanted to light a candle and say his thank yous to Him at Shrine, renew his driver's license, and have a sumptuous dinner with me. 

When I said I had a boyfriend who's outlook in life is simple, I meant it as an understatement. For all that he is, it is undeniable that his simplicity complements the complicated me. This doesn't make us 'the perfect two', but our acceptance for each other's flaws does.

Happy birthday, Hunny. That was a long line at LTO today. Thanks for the Pancake House treat. I wish you clarity of mind, happiness, more blessings to share, great health, and a lot of good time with the wonderful people surrounding you.


Comments

Popular Posts