Spree

My mom claims that she owned a pair exactly like this way back 1984. Well, doesn't everybody love a comeback, especially when it happens to be a summer staple?
Underneath this pink woven bracelet (that's very similar to an F&H bracelet I spotted on three bloggers) is a lace and metal bracelet given by my cousin. Actually, I'm supposed to brag about how cheap I got this woven bracelet for.
Sorry for the bad lighting, but these are three new pairs of earrings I bought today.
Meet Mr. Turtle and Mr. Owl, two additions to my brooch collection.
Why these? Because 1) I miss writing letters in longhand and 2) the prints are too cute to resist.
Welcome a new pair to your closet of summer soles. Your feet will love you for it :)

The word shopping is something I used to be very uncomfortable with. Perhaps because I grew up learning some connotations about girls who go shopping, and I always wanted to be remembered as a girl of substance. But now that I'm all grown up and have developed the skill of managing finances, shopping seemed to evolve as an art and science for me, especially when it concerns the sub-field of thrift shopping. 

One Thursday morning, before visiting my four-day old godson Pablo, I went cute stuff shopping with Judymae and introduced her to an accessory haven somewhere in the heart of Davao City.

Comments

Popular Posts